Tel: 020 8554 5133
180a Cranbrook Road
A local store, uniform retailed in the store.
Has been retailer of Woodford uniform for many years
Orders can be placed on-line (any time between 7am and midnight, 7 days a week) or purchased in-store
Delivery to home address, to John Lewis store or to Waitrose branch.
Samples in all sizes (for fitting purposes) held at John Lewis, Westfield (Stratford)
- “Woodford Blue” regulation kilted skirt
- Blue and white striped regulation blouse (long sleeves)
- Navy Blue regulation pullover or cardigan with school logo.
- Plain blue coat-type overall for Science
- Blue & white striped butcher-style apron for Food Technology
- A scarf, if worn, must be regulation, plain navy or plain black
- An outdoor coat, if worn, must be plain navy blue or black fabric (not denim)
- Hair should be neat and the face clearly visible ; all slides and hairbands must be navy blue, black or brown
- Socks should be plain white knee-length
- Plain white or natural tights
- Shoes should have flat and broad based heels and have a strap or laces to ensure that the shoe is firmly fixed to the foot. They should be navy blue, black or brown in colour.
N.B. For safety, all footwear must be secure and well fitting. Trainers, casual shoes and boots are not acceptable in school
Jewellery may not be worn except for a single plain religious symbol worn out of sight and one plain small gold or silver stud worn in the lobe of the ear.
- A short-sleeved regulation blouse is available to be worn with the kilt.
- Head covering worn for religious reasons (eg. turban, headscarf, kerchief) in plain navy or white
- White aertex blouse
- Navy blue ‘classic’ shorts
- White ankle socks for games
- Navy blue, long football/hockey socks
- Pair of trainers (lace up with sufficient cushioning underneath)
- Regulation sweatshirt with school logo
- Navy blue pleated games skirt
- Navy-blue pants (to be worn underneath games skirt)
- Sports bra (when required)
- Gum shield
- A suitable bag for storing kit
NB. Trainers should be mainly white, but we acknowledge that most good sports trainers will have some colour down the sides. They should not be plimsoles, fashion trainers and not of the ankle boot type. Please ensure that trainers are suitable.
Optional Sports Items
- Regulation outdoor tracksuit trousers
- Regulation tracksuit outdoor jacket
- Hockey stick
- Football boots/Astro-turf boots
- Shin Pads (Y7 & 8 only)
- Plain white sunhat (or white with small sports logo – not baseball cap)
N.B. Please note that ALL items of school uniform must be clearly marked with the owner’s name. It is impossible to return items which are not marked. Initials alone are inadequate.