COVID-19: Requirements of anyone visiting the school
Woodford County High School for Girls is asking for the support of all those who visit the school in minimising the risk of COVID-19 to its community.
1. You are asked to refrain from visiting the school if you have travelled from or transited through any of the following countries or areas in the time scale indicated:
- anywhere in Italy on or after 9 March
- specific areas in northern Italy in the last 14 days: Lombardy region (which includes the cities of Milan, Bergamo and Como),the provinces of Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Reggio Emilia and Rimini, Pesaro e Urbino (in Marche), Alessandria, Asti, Novara, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and Vercelli (all in Piemonte), Padova, Treviso and Venice (in Veneto)
- Iran in the last 14 days
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- Daegu, Cheongdo or Gyeongsan in South Korea in the last 14 days
2. You are asked to refrain from visiting the school if you have travelled or transited through any of the following countries or areas in the time scale indicated and have developed the symptoms of COVID-19 (that is, a fever, cough or shortness of breath), even if the symptoms are very mild:
- Italy (outside specific areas in northern Italy) before 9 March
- mainland China outside of Hubei province
- South Korea outside of Daegu, Cheongdo and Gyeongsan
- Hong Kong
3. You are asked to refrain from visiting the school if you are in any way unwell.
4. All visitors to the school are required to follow hygiene advice. Please refrain from shaking anyone’s hand. Please wash hand frequently and thoroughly and make use of the professional hand sanitising units throughout the building.
We look forwarding to again welcoming our many visitors without such restrictions. In the meantime, your co-operation is appreciated.
Ms Jo Pomeroy, Headteacher