Our Sixth Form Higher Education and Careers programme provides wide-ranging support to students as they consider and prepare for the next stages in their lives. In addition to regular, one-to-one, tutorials with Sixth Form Tutors, who advise and support students in all aspects of applying for Higher Education, apprenticeships and employment, our programme includes:
- Visiting speakers from universities, employers and apprenticeship providers
- Interactive workshops to support with applications and interviews
- Webinars for parents and carers about the UCAS process
- Workshops to support applicants for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Sciences
- A specific programme to support applicants to Oxford and Cambridge
Please find below our statement regarding UCAS Predicted Grades for students who will be applying for 2023 entry.