House Librarian - Job Description
Our House Librarians provide invaluable assistance in the running and organisation of the Library by:
- Keeping the Library tidy, including ensuring that books are on the correct shelves and adhering to the Dewey Catalogue System.
- Assisting users and ensuring that all IT and Library facilities are working.
- Restoring, compiling and keeping Library records up-to-date.
- Attending regular meetings, contribute ideas, promote initiatives and feedback on matters concerning the function, development and improvement of the Library.
- There is an expectation to spend a minimum amount of hours per week working in the Library.