Our Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine (MDV) programme supports students from the Spring term of Year 12, until the Spring term of 13, who are considering applying for these highly competitive university courses.
The programme, which is run by the Deputy Head of Science, comprises:
- Workshops and presentations with university admissions teams for Medicine and Dentistry
- Support for student-run Medical and Dentistry societies
- Masterclasses to support students with UCAT and BMAT exams
- Science extension classes for MDV applicants to support university interviews
- MMI (Multiple Mini Interview) practice workshops
- Panel interview practice workshops
- 1:1 practice interviews for Oxbridge applicants
We have a strong track record of students achieving offers to study Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at top universities, with recent alumni studying all three subjects at institutions across the UK.