PART TIME SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR (Fixed Term Contract)
Term time only – 22 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
LBR 4 (Spine Pt 7 – Pt 10) Salary range: £12.25ph – 12.92ph
Woodford is an energising and rewarding school in which to work. School life here blends the very new with the very traditional. The atmosphere is vibrant, purposeful and very friendly. The school community is strong, cohesive and valued by its members.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and committed person to join our admin team on a part-time, fixed term contract until 11th February 2022. The hours are 10am–2:30pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 10am–4:30pm on Tuesdays with a 30-minute break each day. This is a fixed term contract to 11th February 2022.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys a varied workload and has a passion for education. They will value Personal, Social, Citizenship and Health Education and have an interest in media and marketing. You will need to be a highly competent ICT user, have good people skills and the ability to relate to students as well as adults along with a good level of education (minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in English and Mathematics).
Experience of working in training, working young people and working in a busy office environment would be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include
- Supporting the school, promoting the schools core values
- Providing administrative support for designated curriculum areas
- Assuming administrative responsibility for Personal, Social, Citizenship & Health Education (PSCHE)
- Providing administrative oversight of the schools media and marketing presence, producing school information and publications.
- Providing general administration and support to the school
- Being a certificated First Aider and carry out associated duties in support of the welfare team
For further information and an application form, please visit the school website www.woodford.redbridge.sch.uk
Applications can be submitted by post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must include the completed London Borough of Redbridge application form. Applications by CV will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th October 2021 (9am)
Interview date: Friday 8th October 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
LONDON BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE