Woodford's offcial uniform supplier:-
Lucilla Schoolwear Ltd
Tel: 020 8554 5133
180 Cranbrook Road
A local store, uniform retailed in the store.
Has been retailer of Woodford uniform for many Years
- “Woodford Blue” regulation kilted skirt or "Woodford Blue" Trousers* (polyester cotton mix or similar fabric, straight leg, mid rise, full length, plain, no belts, no pronounced external pockets, no embroidery, no visible logos) *from September 2018
- Blue and white striped regulation blouse (long sleeves needed by 29th September)
- Navy Blue plain V-neck regulation pullover or cardigan with school logo
- Plain blue coat-type overall for Science (please note: wrap over lab coats are sold by length and not chest size. Minimum suggested size 39")
- Blue & white striped butcher-style apron for Food Technology
- A winter scarf, if worn, must be regulation, plain navy or plain black
- An outdoor coat, if worn, must be plain navy blue or black fabric (not denim / leather)
- Hair should be of a natural colour, neat (tied back where of a length to be so) and the face clearly visible ; all slides and hairbands must be navy blue, black or brown
- Socks should be plain white knee-length for wear with skirts, and navy blue* ankle length (or longer) when worn with trousers * from September 2018
- Plain white or natural tights
- Shoes should have flat and broad based heels and have a strap or laces to ensure that the shoe is firmly fixed to the foot. They should be leather or leather look (not suede or canvas) and navy blue or black in colour.
N.B. For safety, all footwear must be secure and well fitting. Trainers, casual shoes and boots (of all sorts) are not acceptable in school. In extreme winter weather (snow and ice) the school will advise when boots may sensibly be worn with uniform.
Jewellery may not be worn except for religious symbols worn out of sight and one plain small gold, silver, pearl or diamante stud worn in the lobe of the ear.
- A short-sleeved regulation blouse is available to be worn with the school skirt or school trousers
- "Woodford Blue" regulation blazer
- Woodford regulation navy headscarf / hijab (with school logo from September 2018) if worn for religious reasons (available from Lucilla Ltd). Students' faces must be visible at all times so the niqab is not permitted.
- White aertex blouse
- Navy blue ‘classic’ shorts
- White ankle socks for games
- Navy blue, long football socks
- Pair of trainers (lace up with sufficient cushioning underneath)
- Regulation sweatshirt with school logo (with sports uniform only)
- Navy blue pleated games skirt
- Navy-blue pants (to be worn underneath games skirt)
- Sports bra (when required)
- A regulation PE bag of the correct colour for your year group (purchased from the school)
NB. Trainers should be mainly white, but we acknowledge that most good sports trainers will have some colour down the sides. They should not be plimsoles, fashion trainers and not of the ankle boot type. Please ensure that trainers are suitable.
It is a good idea to keep an old pair of trainers or astro-turfboots that students can wear when taking part in fitness activities on the field.
Optional Sports Items
- Regulation outdoor tracksuit trousers (available from Lucilla Ltd)
- Regulation tracksuit outdoor jacket (available from Lucilla Ltd)
- Plain white sun hat (or white with small sports logo - not baseball cap)
N.B. Please note that ALL items of school uniform must be clearly marked with the owner’s name. It is impossible to return items which are not marked. Initials alone are inadequate.