September 2024 Appointment
Salary Range: Group 7 L32-L39 (Outer London: £104,808 to £122,436)
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a highly successful selective school. The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a professional with substantial experience of secondary school teaching and leadership and with a demonstrable commitment to delivering an exceptional educational experience that is both academic and holistic.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- is a powerful advocate for children and young people
- believes that girls’ only schools can lead the way in the education of girls
- has the ability to maintain and enrich the school ethos, culture and traditions whilst leading an outward-facing, creative and innovative community
- is committed to the promotion of equality, to raising and furthering an understanding of diversity and inclusion among staff, students and parents
- has a proven track record in empowering and leading an exceptional staff team, listening to stakeholders and working constructively alongside Governors to maximise the life chances of young people
You are strongly encouraged to make a pre-application visit to the school. Tours will be available in the weeks beginning Mon 12 February and Mon 11 March 2024.
To arrange a visit please contact Mrs N Diamond, Headteacher’s PA on HTRecruitment@woodford.redbridge.sch.uk or on 020 8506 2928. If you wish to have a confidential conversation about the advertised position please e-mail Mrs M. Johnson, ASCL Consultant on email@example.com
To apply please download the Headteacher Application Pack. Applications will only be accepted on the school application form. CVs and other forms are not acceptable.
Closing date for applications Wednesday 28th February 2024 (noon)
Interviews Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st March 2024
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.